1.The institution shall admit student in various classes of its different sections either by taking test of the students or on the production of Transfer Certificate.
2. While giving admission to a student the authorities shall have the right to test the student in any subject they deem necessary and to the standard maintained by the institution. This shall apply in case of even those students who produce transfer certificates at the time of admission.
3. The authorties reserve the right to refuse admission to a student who has been found by the authorities or declared by any other institution as not possessing good character, conduct and manners.
4. The admission can also be refused on the ground of non availability of seats in the institution or any other ground established by the authorities of the school. The institution also reserve the right to refuse admission without assigning any reason.
5. Parents and guardians cannot dictate to the school authorities as they have the right to say on what condition, they will admit or retain the pupils in the institutions.
6. The institution stands for promoting and developing culture co-curricular and extra-curricular activities among the students under the able guidance of the teachers and the authorities of the institution. Hence no other union or asociation for the purpose will be allowed.